Why become a member? ×

Lots of new/unopened things
£200

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Lots of stuff here, which is all of good quality. It's all "Brand New In Box" unless otherwise stated. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strings[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Elixir Nanoweb 50-105 bass string set - New, unopened - £32 posted - Only one set of these[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DR Neon strings for acoustic guitars in the following variations;[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Green 11s - NGA-11 (product code)[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Orange 11s - NOA-11[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DR Neon strings for electric guitars in the following variations;[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Green 10s - NGE-10[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pink 10s - NPE-10[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yellow 10s - NYE 10S[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All DR strings listed above are £11 posted- Or, take the lot for £50 posted. (there is one of each variation listed)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuners & Metronomes[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All tuners and metronomes listed below are D'Addario/Planet Waves. They are still in their boxes, and presumably unopened.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Universal II Chromatic tuner (PW-CT-09) - Standard little palm-sized tuner, with a built-in mic and a 1/4" jack input. LCD display and different tuning options. Official blurb here. - only one of these - £8 posted[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Metronome Tuner (PW-MT-02) - Pretty much the same as the last tuner, except in a bigger housing to accommodate the speaker for the metronome. Has all the standard functions you'd expect from a tuner and a metronome. Official blurb here. - Two of these 'in stock' - £12 posted each.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Metronome (PW-MT-01) - Looks the same as the item listed above, but less the tuner function. I presume it has a more comprehensive metronome features on it. Can't say I've ever used one of these, unfortunately. Official blurb here. - Two of these 'in stock' - £8 posted each[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Miscellaneous guitar accessories[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Planet Waves O-Port, Black, to fit 4-inch sound hole (PW-OPBKL) - Unboxed, and probably used in the shop to see what it was like, or as a display (or both). The idea is that this ports the soundhole on your guitar, and cleans up you mid-range, and gives you a bit better bass response. That's what the official bumf says anyway. You can make up your own mind - Only 1 of these - unboxed - £13 posted[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Planet Waves "Screeching Halt" acoustic feedback stopper (PW-SH-01) - As before, unboxed and likely tested and used as a display. You know what these are and what they do. Simply pop it into the soundhole of your acoustic guitar, and say bye-bye to the annoying feedback that acoustic guitars often get when plugged in - Only 1 of these - £5 posted[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Schaller Electronic pickup height regulating screws and springs for Les-Paul style guitars - New, unopened. Contains 4 long springs, 4 long metal screws, and 4 little wood screws, presumably for the pickup surround. - Just one of these - £5 posted[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Planet Waves Tri-Action Capo (black) - I bought this and used it a few times for demonstration purposes, so it has "light use", but it's practically passable as new (although it isn't new, just to be clear). These are at least £17 in the shops, so - £12 posted.[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Drum stuff[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stagg Clutch Felts - Big bag of clutch felts. The label says 20 in the bag. I'd have to wreck the packaging to count them all, but it's probably right. The stated size of these felts is 25mmx12mm. Would love to sell in smaller quantities, but that would take a lot of time. All (20) yours for £6 posted.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"I haven't seen them in ages!"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stylophone - New. Unused. You know all about them already, I'm sure. - Two of these 'in stock' - £17 posted.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]That's all! Any queries, feel free to PM me. I'll make every effort to send out any item bought ASAP, but I will inform you when I have sent them, and I'll be completely honest with you about postage etc. All prices I listed above include postage unless otherwise stated.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks [/font][/color] :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Milton.[/font][/color]

Edited by MiltyG565

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...