Why become a member? ×

Big thanks to Gary at Promenade Music

Beedster

I don't often post this sort of thing, but I just want to say that Gary went above and beyond, and in a situation in which he or Promenade most certainly were not duty bound to. This is even more noteworthy given that I've never even been into the shop, and I've never actually bought anything from them. I won't go into details re what they did for me, but Promenade will be on my A-list from now on, and I'll most certainly be popping in to shake Gary by the hand next time I'm up that way.

Chris

As Chris said, Promenade, and Gary in particular have stepped up to the mark here and walked right over it. When we buy or sell gear on BC it's overwhelmingly in good faith but sometimes things without our control go awry. For a dealer who has nothing to gain but good faith and good publicity to help out is remarkable. A big personal and public thank you from me for all concerned.

Peter

Never used them but it`s nice that these types of posts are put on as next time I`m looking for something will def check them out. It`s only right that the good guys should see the benefits of their hard work.