Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN PRS Custom 24 2006 Boss GT10 and Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
£1420

[size=3]For sale are my PRS USA Custom 24 Boss GT10 Multi Effects and pair of Rokit RP5 G3 Active Studio Monitors, Owned from new and never gigged is my mint 2006 PRS Custom 24. This guitar is mint not a mark anywhere, superb low action plays and sounds like a dream. Although not classed as a ten top as you can see from pics there is a lot of flame on there. Standard neck and HFS and Vintage pickups. Comes with PRS case and all case candy.[/size]

[size=3]Instead of a traditional guitar / amp set up i decided to use a Boss GT10 multi effects pedal and a pair of active rokit studio monitors to have access to lots more options in terms of amp and effects configuration, these combined with the stereo studio monitor speakers give an amazing twin stereo sound. All leads and booklets are included[/size]

[size=3]Boss GT10 approx 14 months old as new boxed with all instructions. [/size]

[size=3]Rokit RP5 G3 Active Studio G3 Monitors 2 weeks old new with boxes and instructions.[/size]

[size=3]Sad sale but have just purchased a caravan and have a little martin acoustic to get me by for now. [/size]

[size=3]Strictly no offers, Would prefer to sell as job lot but individual prices as below[/size]

[size=3]PRS £1200.00[/size]
[size=3]GT10 £100.00[/size]
[size=3]Rokit £100.0[/size]

[size=3]Collect from West Midlands B65 postcode[/size]

Edited by Bobs