Why become a member? ×

Fender PBAC-100FL ***SOLD PENDING***
£600

bigmuff69

Fender PBAC-100FL,made in japan in the early 1990s,and it was an order only item,stores didn't stock it it plays fantastic,and it's in excellent shape,strung with flats,I had this imported from japan myself,and payed the dreaded import VAT duty,comes with an aluminium flight case.Rarely seen on these shores,overseas shipping is not a problem,ask for a quote,domestic postage is going to be quite high,because the flight case weights a tonne!

Edited by bigmuff69

Forgot about the piezo!!,it's a vol-tone-blend,you can get I piezo buffer designed for this bass from "cafe Walter",I've been told they sound really good,and pretty easy to fit,but personally I just like it the way it is,this bass is wasted on such a crappy bassist like me,it deserves better!!some members have been asking about trades,I'm only interested in fenders really,

I had the last version of this with the slightly strange Gibson-esque hockey stick headstock. A fantastic bass and I just missed out on one 4 months ago, courtesy of the M6 car park :rolleyes: .
Only thing that is a no no for me is it is fretless. The weight is nothing, the power they deliver is enormous :gas: .
GLWTS,
Karl.

[quote name='bigmuff69' timestamp='1405972659' post='2507156']
Cheers mate,why on earth did I buy an un-lined fretless,I can just about play a normal bass,I've been playing the same baselines for the past 30 years'
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya know something? If my Warmoth goes I may just be having a trip from Wigwam to Manchester.
Might have a chat about price/you keeping the excellent flight case, as I would look to getting it fretted so a few bob saved would help me. I'm kind that way :lol:
In the meantime, good luck,
cheers,
Karl.

Edited by karlfer

These are spectacular basses - if I didn't have one already I'd be 'aving it!

Stupidly light, but such a HUGE sound. Almost double bass like with the right settings.

Karlfer, I'd been considering getting mine fretted too... But the bass is so beautiful, I can't do it!