Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender USA Jazz Bass Deluxe
£900

ShaunB

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]Sale only, no trades.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]Thomman are selling these around the £1400+ mark, £1500+ at Guitarguitar so I'm thinking [s]£900[/s] £850 sounds reasonable? I will p+p, insured for that [/font][/color][font=Helvetica][color=#282828]price.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]USA made Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe - 18v pre-amp, noiseless N3 pickups, 3-band EQ, active/passive switch. Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays. 3 tone sunburst with black scratch plate = delicious.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]A small scratch on the back (presumably from a belt buckle), otherwise in great condition and comes with the original Fender case and all the case candy. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]Check out the fender site for more specs: [color=#0F72DA][url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/series/american-deluxe/american-deluxe-jazz-bass-rosewood-fingerboard-3-color-sunburst-3-ply-bwb-pickguard/"]http://www.fender.co...-bwb-pickguard/[/url][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]...and now da pics: (note it still has the EQ "how to" under the controls 'cos I'm thick)...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica]Edited to include p+p.[/font][/color]

Edited by ShaunB

> Lee - as the headstock picture shows it's US10 followed by 6 numbers, which, according to the Fender website, dates it after March 2010...
SERIAL NUMBERS US10 + 6 digits (beginning in about March 2010)