Why become a member? ×

Skeletone Tappers (Chapman Stick Style hybrid tapping instruments)
£600

Skeletone

Hi there! Im selling three Skeletone tappers.Two 10 strings and one 8 string...

All three feature a Bass set and Harmony set of strings(Any tuning is possible on these instruments) These are tappers with Bassplayers in mind so the bass strings are always set on the bottom half of the instrument and the harmony on the top.The idea being that you play your bass parts with your strong left hand and tap harmony on the top set with your right!

Of course there are no rule to playing these beasts and people will swap strings to suit.This is fine because the neck is kept dead straight with stainless rails,it will never move!

It also features the free floating ladder fretboard.This unique board allows for a really low action and makes construction of the instruments super strong while keeping the instrument fairly light.The fretboard works exactly the same as a normal board.Just press behind the frets and off you go.

The 10 string models feature custom Skelly rails,Volume and tone and marine grade stainless and brass marker frets.

The instrumets are all pretty much handmade here in the UK.I machine the bridges,control boxes myself.And the scratch plates and control covers are handcut,as well as the Walnut body and headstock.

The 8 string features a Kent Armstrong soapbar pickup.Volume and tone and handcut mother of pearl scratchplates.

I could go on all night about these instruments but i wanted to keep this post fairly short and to the point.i would be more than happy to chat to folks about these tappers in more detail if your interested?

My email address is [email protected] my facebook page is... [url="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skeletone-Tappers/291126257572658"]https://www.facebook...291126257572658[/url]

All instruments include a free hardcase...

Prices are 600.00 pounds including free uk shipping.Shipping worldwide varies from around 45.00 to 65.00 pounds...

Thanks so much for checking out these wonderful tappers.If you always wanted to have a go at extending your bass playing into new areas but didn't want to pay a fortune for a Chapman or Warr then these are well worth a look.I take great care building each one and each one is individual.

[attachment=167227:P1040648.JPG][attachment=167228:P1040639.JPG][attachment=167229:P1040620.JPG][attachment=167230:P1040629.JPG][attachment=167231:P1040615.JPG][attachment=167232:P1040617.JPG]

Edited by Skeletone

• 1 year later...