Why become a member? ×

GONE please remove.
£425

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hi All,

For sale is one TRB with very little use. I just put a set of Daddario Prosteels after watching Bryan Beller with Guthrie Gowan.
Very good sound but I have recently been playing guitar and synths and these basses dont get enough attention.
The bass has seen very little use and has never been gigged. I got this from a friend of mine who has a studio and has owned it since new.

A few pictures can be seen on my add on gumtree.

[url="http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/yamaha-trb-ii-5string-mij-bass/1074323301"]http://www.gumtree.c...bass/1074323301[/url]

Bass can be collected from Battersea SW11, London or Sheffield.

Thanks

Fatos

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hey dude, I can check the birth year. Its a medium to low action. Weight is 4.5kg or thereabouts. Of course the case weighs a fair bit more.

These TRB's are of very good value. I had one like this and an other one in 6 string version. Stupid low action could be set on both of them and sounded very good. I sold the 5 string because I have used the 6 string version more but for some reason I have sold that, too. That is one of the only two basses I ever want to buy back.

Good luck with the sale, somebody will have a great deal!

Guest BassKS

[quote name='itzing' timestamp='1406124076' post='2508550']
it s too heavy for me ..... i like more light basses with very low action ..don't worried ... i m sure that plays very good .... have a good sale .. thanks ...
[/quote]

No worries, I may have a buyer coming to try out on Sunday...

[quote name='BassKS' timestamp='1406189475' post='2509086']
Thanks Paul. Had I known you wanted it I would have offered it with some cash for your Sandy TM5.....
[/quote]

Couldn't have tempted me because in fact I had TWO of this bass in the past and sold both of them as I have found my holy grail 5 string, but would want a TRP6 at some point again.

By the way, very good and comfortable necks on these TRBII 5's. Can not praise them enough. (and the TRBII 6 necks are the best six string bass necks I have ever played)
Really, lots of quality and bass for this price.

[quote name='BassKS' timestamp='1406728029' post='2514130']
Well, go and get the JP2 then :). the price that JP2 goes for you can get the Zon Sonus or TRB P 6.
[/quote]
Well said!

Have a free bump for a great bass regardless of price, weight, colour, or anything else for that matter.

GLWTS :)

[quote name='BassKS' timestamp='1406728029' post='2514130']
Well, go and get the JP2 then :). the price that JP2 goes for you can get the Zon Sonus or TRB P 6.
[/quote]
i haven t played the Zon Sonus 6 .. but in my experience the JP 2 its a fantastic high end instrument and sounds double everywhere !!