Why become a member? ×

New price: £250

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hi all,

For sale:

[color=#000000]Simon and Patrick S&P 6 Cedar[/color]

[color=#000000]Handmade in Quebec, Canada[/color]

[color=#000000] [/color][/size][/font]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000033]Body - Red Wild Cherry[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000033]Top - Solid Cedar[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000033]Finish - Semi-Gloss[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b]Guitar is located in Bath.[/b][/left]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]
[/size][/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000033]RRP: £480.00[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[/size][/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#003300][b]The Specs[/b][/color]
[i] Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
24.84 scale
14” fingerboard radius
1 ¾ nut width
tusq nut
fully compensated tusq saddle
quarter-sawn spruce bracing
inlayed wood rosette[/i][/size][/font][/left]
[/size][/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#003300]This guitar is about 10 years old, and features the older headstock pattern. This is no bad thing as Cedar as a wood ages quite quickly and this guitar’s sound is incredible for the price. I bought it used about three years ago in Edinburgh, and as much as I love to play it, I’m a bass player and simply don’t need it.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[/size][/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#003300]It’s condition is very good, although there is the odd small mark, but nothing that affects sound or playability. The frets are in good condition - I don’t play it much. Strung with Martin acoustic strings. Hard case included.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[/size][/font]

[left][i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]"[color=#003300]The Satin series guitars provide an opportunity for players on a tighter budget to enjoy all the key features that an authentic handmade guitar offers. For starters, the Solid Cedar and Spruce tops on these guitars are of the same exceptional quality as those in the Pro Series. Perhaps even more significant is the, semi-gloss lacquer finish, this ultra thin finish makes these instruments incredibly vibrant and promotes their aging. The back and sides are made from a three-way hardwood laminate, this hard - reflective - wood is a crucial component of the guitar's sound production. Each of the Satin Series guitars are available in your choice of solid Cedar or Spruce tops.”[/color][/size][/font][/i][/left]

[b]Guitar is located in Bath.[/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Check out my feedback, I haven't done many dealings on here but what I have done I have received good feedback for. Any questions, send me a message.

Many thanks,

James[/size][/font]

Edited by Jazzjames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...