Why become a member? ×

Quatersawn pau ferro J neck - WARMOTH
£225

I'm selling this beautiful -and very rare- quatersawn pau ferro Jazz neck, the neck also has a pau ferro fretboard as you can tell from the pics.

The neck is the very high build quality we are used to from Warmoth, and the neck has internal stiffening rods as all Warmoth necks. It has stainless steel frets and a white corian nut. These necks are quite rare from Warmoth, but a dream to play. It's a raw neck (no finish) and is super smooth and nice to play. Condition is almost like new. I have upgraded to another Warmoth neck that fit's my bass better, so this is for sale. The neck is drilled for Hipshot ultralites, so there is just one small hole for each tuner.

I can pack it for safe shipping and I will be happy to ship. The price does not include shipping or pay pal fee.

[attachment=167549:IMG_7360.jpg]

[attachment=167548:IMG_7358.jpg]

[attachment=167547:IMG_7356.jpg]

[attachment=167546:IMG_7351.jpg]

[attachment=167545:IMG_7349.jpg]

[attachment=167544:IMG_7348.jpg]

[attachment=167543:IMG_7347.jpg]

[attachment=167535:IMG_5636.jpg]

Edited by Morten_B

Thanks... YES, it's a very, very nice bass neck... Here is another picture taken in the shade to give some different views on the thing... (the above of the neck are taken in the sun). Let me know if more pics are needed...

[attachment=167551:IMG_7361.jpg]

Edited by Morten_B

1134g as pictured - including the string retainer... With hipshot ultralite tuners it's perfectly balanced. The weight is slightly higher than a maple neck, but the weight is distributed on the lenght of the neck so it's not an issue.

Edited by Morten_B

Here are some close up pics of a few ''features'' of this neck. The neck was delivered to me from Warmoth with these features so it's normal, but I just want to show you what you are about to buy...

On the back there are some small areas with different figuring / colors. I'm pointing to this area in two of the pics. And the other feature is a tiny tear out on the back, at the bass side. It's tiny and hard to catch with the camera.

[attachment=167566:IMG_7375.jpg]

[attachment=167567:IMG_7376.jpg]

[attachment=167568:IMG_7377.jpg]

[attachment=167569:IMG_7378.jpg]

Edited by Morten_B