Why become a member? ×

Restoration of Faith in the goodness of humanity!

Simon.

Just wanted to put something up to say that in the midst of some terrible things happening in the world around us, I have recently had my faith in the basic goodness of humanity resorted by the good people of BC township.

Take a bow [b]Krispn[/b] for being kind enough to lend me his Lakland DD for a week so I could exorcise my long held GAS for one - sadly it didn't work, and I now long for one even more! :rolleyes:
Also step forward the most excellent and generous [b]obbm[/b] for passing on to me a replacement scratch-plate free, gratis and for bugger all. :D

Thanks guys - Two excellent people, part of an excellent community. Be proud of who you are, Basschat!

It's that sort of place. I sold my USA 1976 P Bass to Rumple (Dave) - someone I had never previously met, and a few weeks later he lent it back to me for a recording session and then a second time for an audition!

Also Happy Jack (Jack) lent me a 1kW power amp and his Barefaced Super Twelve for months on end for a rock project I was involved with - again, someone I had never met and didn't know from Adam...

There have been other little (and not-so little) kindnesses and favours too numerous to mention... remarkable, isn't it? :)

Edited by discreet