Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£850

jazseven

[left][font=Arial]For sale is my Spector Euro 5LX with Spalted Maple Top, active 2-band preamp (Bass, Treble, Volume and Blend) and Tesla Pickups. [/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial]Also included in the sale is the hardcase and strap (but NOT the stand)[/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial]All reasonable offers will be considered. Cash on collection or PayPal only.[/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial]Collection preferred but I am willing to post if you'll cover the cost ;)[/font][/left]

[left][attachment=167573:IMG_0467.JPG] [attachment=167574:IMG_0468.JPG] [attachment=167575:IMG_0469.jpg][/left]

[left][attachment=167576:IMG_0470.jpg] [attachment=167577:IMG_0471.jpg] [attachment=167578:IMG_0472.jpg][/left]

[left][attachment=167579:IMG_0474.jpg] [attachment=167580:IMG_0475.JPG] [attachment=167581:IMG_0476.jpg][/left]

[left][size=4][i][font=Arial]The European Version of the Venerable USA Series NS-5XL™[/font][/i][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][font=Verdana]Our Europe Series™ Neck-Thru basses are our best value for the dollar. Outstanding workmanship and quality is combined with top-quality components and materials, resulting in one of the best-made electric bass guitars available.[/font][/size][/left]
[left]
[size=4][font=Verdana]The Euro5LX™ is our most popular Europe Series™ Model. Dynamic tonal range matched with outstanding balance and design, this Spector® can be heard in just about every genre of music. The Europe Series™ version of the powerhouse [/font][i][url="http://www.spectorbass.com/USA-NS-NT/ns-5xl.html"][color=#000000]USA Series™ NS-5XL[/color][/url][/i][font=Verdana], this bass is a force to be reckoned with.[/font][/size][/left]
[size=4]
[/size]

[left][size=4][font=Verdana]FEATURES OF THE EUROPE SERIES™ NECK-THRU MODELS[/font][/size][/left][list]
[*][size=4]Our Europe Series™ Neck-Thru models all feature the fully carved Original NS-Body™ Design.[/size]
[*][size=4]Available in FM (Figured Maple) or EX (Exotic Poplar Burl or Zebrawood) gloss finished top with a center slice of Walnut and a European Alder Back[/size]
[*][size=4]3 Piece USA Rock-Maple graphite reinforced neck with 24 fret necks with Rosewood or Maple fingerboards and mother of pearl Spector[sup]®[/sup] Crown Inlays (Rosewood Fingerboard Only).[/size]
[/list]
[left][size=4]SPECIFICATIONS

NECK
WOOD : 3pc Maple
With Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
FINGERBOARD : Rosewood, with our mother of pearl Inlays
NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
SCALE LENGTH : 35"
RADIUS : 16"
WIDTH AT NUT : 1.81"

BODY
Our original NS curved and carved body shape
WOOD : USA Figured Maple over European Alder
with a slice of walnut between
FINISH : Matte Polyurethane

HARDWARE
Gold
BRIDGE : Spector zinc brass alloy locking, with intonation screws
STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE : .66"
TUNERS : Schaller M4
STRAP BUTTONS : Ernie Ball[/size][/left]

[left][size=4]NUT : Brass

PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
NECK PICKUP : Tesla Corona 5SC Bridge
BRIDGE PICKUP : Tesla Corona 5SC Neck
ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS : Custom Preamp
+/- 12db bass and treble[/size][/left]

[left][size=4]CONTROLS : Volume, Blend, Bass, Treble[/size][/left]
[size=4]

[/size]

[left][size=4][b][font=Arial]Tesla Corona-5SC[/font][/b][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#4A4A4A][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Corona-5SC humbucker soap bar type 5 string bass pickup features neck and bridge positions, that produce a deep, punching and powerful bass sound. This is the right pickup if you play Rock, Funk or Heavy Metal.[/font][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#4A4A4A][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Corona-5SC humbuckers are carefully made with plain enamel coated copper wire and bar type ceramic magnets.[/font][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#4A4A4A][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Equipped with 4 wire leads that give the player endless tonal possibilities.[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[size=4]
[/size]

[left][size=4][color=#4A4A4A][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tone samples on site[/font][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#4A4A4A][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][url="http://www.teslapickups.com/?products=corona-5sc"]http://www.teslapick...ucts=corona-5sc[/url][/font][/color][/size][/left]

Edited by jazseven

This one actually came with EMG 40J's in, they were horribly thin and beyond buzzy. These pups remind me very much of my old Stingray but with a bit less bite, really great pickups, would definitely recommend checking them out.

• 2 weeks later...