Why become a member? ×

Robot bass guitar

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1406462557' post='2511614']
but on the other hand it could be quite useful as it would be able to carry an 8x10 and all the rest of its own gear from van to venue in one trip :lol:
[/quote]

That's what we really need - a robot roadie. Then we could drop this pretence that we really prefer lightweight gear.

Without going into too much detail, I have suspected that Mrs Dingus believes that I can be replaced quite satisfactorily with various bits of machinery, and if she sees this video then I have no doubt it will reinforce that belief.

Significantly, however, I cannot help but notice that the mad scientists behind this crazy scheme have chosen Coldplay as their demonstration track. Without wishing to sound too harsh, the bass player in Coldplay could be replaced with silence and you wouldn't really notice much difference, never mind a robot.

I would like to hear this robot try and get funky[i] a la [/i]Stevie Wonder before I judge it. It will probably blow a fuse . Similarly with Mrs Dingus, none of her current pieces of apparatus, however generously proportioned, will go to the corner shop and buy her an ice lolly at ten o'clock at night. She ought to bear that in mind.

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1406484322' post='2511845']
Without going into too much detail, I have suspected that Mrs Dingus believes that I can be replaced quite satisfactorily with various bits of machinery, and if she sees this video then I have no doubt it will reinforce that belief.

Significantly, however, I cannot help but notice that the mad scientists behind this crazy scheme have chosen Coldplay as their demonstration track. Without wishing to sound too harsh, the bass player in Coldplay could be replaced with silence and you wouldn't really notice much difference, never mind a robot.

I would like to hear this robot try and get funky[i] a la [/i]Stevie Wonder before I judge it. It will probably blow a fuse . Similarly with Mrs Dingus, none of her current pieces of apparatus, however generously proportioned, will go to the corner shop and buy her an ice lolly at ten o'clock at night. She ought to bear that in mind.
[/quote]

Remember that Iceland's deliver nowadays......just saying lol

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1406484546' post='2511848']
If its the clip I think it is then the drummer is at the wrong gig or our favourite Japanese transvestite should be along shortly ;)
[/quote]

At last!!

http://youtu.be/ItZyaOlrb7E

[media]http://youtu.be/cmQvxfo75K0[/media]

Edited by discreet