Why become a member? ×

Jazz Bass Deluxe 1997 - Shoreline Gold - NOW SOLD!!!
£750

MrT-Bass

***PRICE NOW £650***
It is with regret that I must let go my Jazz Bass Deluxe but I must thin the herd and gather funds for a new car :(
It is an american model built in 1997 and the specs are as follows -

Body - Alder (with a cap on the front of Ash if I remember correctly)
Colour - Shoreline gold with pearlescent scratch plate
Hardware - Silver Tuners and Bridge (Notched to allow string spacing adjustment)
Neck - Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
Electronics - John Shur designed pickups and 9v preamp - loads of room for tone shaping with amazing bass and mid control.
Condition - excellent, no dings or damage with a lovely medium low action.

There are some additional features to the bass - The option to string through the body or directly from the bridge (as I have done); 22 Frets on the neck; single pole piece pickups; The body is slightly smaller than the standard jazz bass; Bass come with a fitted Fender hardcase!! All these add to a fantastic package from Fender. If you're looking for an active jazz bass this is both an amazing all-rounder and at an affordable price!!!

This bass is a fantastic player and has recently had a fret dress and setup with new Fender steels strings 100 - 45.

Here are a link to help inform you -
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_American_Deluxe_Series"]Fender Jazz bass Deluxe[/url]

I'm not really interested in trades as I have most of the basses I need right now and I need the funds. I'm only really hankering after a Sandberg PJ but nothing else!!
Price includes shipping. Payment should be by bank transfer though I can accept Paypal if preferred. Sales within the UK are also preferred but I will consider shipping to Europe at buyers cost.

Thanks for looking :)

[attachment=167805:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Case.JPG] [attachment=167806:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Open case.JPG] [attachment=167807:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Front full.JPG] [attachment=167808:Jazz Bass Deluxe - body.JPG] [attachment=167810:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Headstock front.JPG] [attachment=167809:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Body back.JPG] [attachment=167811:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Headstock back.JPG] [attachment=167812:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Bridge.JPG] [attachment=167813:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Controls.JPG] [attachment=167814:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Neck end & scratch plate.JPG] [attachment=167815:Jazz Bass Deluxe - Pickups.JPG]

Edited by MrT-Bass