Why become a member? ×

2007 CS Fender Jazz Bass 64 Relic OW *SOLD*
£1400

Cfinley

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=4]Up for sale is a 2007 Fender CS Relic Jazz Bass '64 in Olympic White (Closet Classic series) which I bought off here a few months back, but sadly have to let go of as I simply can't afford to keep it.[/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pictures can be found here! [/font][url="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cfinleybass/library/Custom%20Shop%20Jazz%20Bass"]http://s100.photobuc...p%20Jazz%20Bass[/url]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]The bass is in great condition as far as relics go, it isn't as heavily relic'd as other custom shops i've seen and whatever tarnish there is to the finish looks and feels very natural, the checking is also a very nice touch! It really does feel like a bass that's been played for decades. Other than that, all the electronics work as they should and it sounds [/color][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]absolutely killer![/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy-Light][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've had it set up with a low-medium action and slapped a set of Elixirs on there, which of course still sound like a brand new set of strings.

I'll post the bass anywhere in the UK for £[s]1400[/s] [/font][/size][/font][/color][s][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]£[/font][/color][/s][color=#000000][font=Noteworthy-Light][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][s][size=5][b]1380[/b][/size][/s][/font][/font][/color][s][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]£[size=6][b]1300[/b][/size][/font][/color][/s][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=6][b][size=7]1200[/size][/b][/size][/font][/color][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000] (excluding paypal fees, but will also straight up accept 1200 via bank transfer so you can get it cheaper) stupidly cheap price for this bass, but it must go sadly![/color][/font]

UPDATE: I now have the certificate of authenticity for the bass, pics below!

[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy-Light][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Message me for any questions! cheers!

Connor[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=168042:DSC00743.JPG][attachment=168044:DSC00744.JPG][attachment=168646:DSC00768.JPG]

Edited by Cfinley

I'll be getting the certificate back from the previous [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]owner ( known as Bassistist here on bassch[/font]at ) later this week presumably. In hindsight I probably should have waited to put this up later as it's the only question I've been getting about the bass!

Connor

Surprised to see this still here now the certificate is sorted, plus the price is well under market. I am huge fan of these, pure quality.

Somebody please buy this as I already have one yet still keep thinking about adding another just to grab a bargain!

:gas:

Thanks guys! there have been multiple times I've wanted to withdraw this as it's just too good to sell, but it's just not possible atm. Might as well give this a final price drop as it could do with being shifted soon!

Edited by Cfinley

BUMP, some more interest but still here. I've had this further reduced on other sites so will update here with a FINAL final price drop. Crazy I know, maybe it's just impatience, but I really do have to have this sold by the end of the month! whoever gets it at this price is going to have one hell of a bass for the money, that's for sure!