Why become a member? ×

feedback for etienne

Kev

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a VT Pedal from Etienne, good clear communication throughout the whole process, delivery was incredibly quick and the pedal was packed really well.

Would definately do business again. Nice one mate!

(by the way it sounded killer at my gig last night =D)

Paul

[quote name='Rumple' post='862277' date='Jun 9 2010, 04:21 PM']Sold Etienne my Jazz Bass body, he's a joy to deal with.

Many Thanks

R.[/quote]

Thanks Dave! I completed the body swap on Friday evening, and am very happy with the end result- the bass absolutely sings now! Will sort some pics soon... :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='BassBod' post='896053' date='Jul 15 2010, 10:07 PM']Bought Etienne's old jazz body....easy transaction, arrived very quickly packaged to perfection. Exactly as described. A credit to the gear frenzied world that is BassChat :rolleyes:[/quote]

Thanks Duncan, it was a pleasure! :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='EvilSmile' post='948713' date='Sep 7 2010, 07:54 PM']Sold Etienne a pickup, very smooth transaction and very fast payment pleasure to deal with.[/quote]

Thanks Callum!

Can't believe I'm on my third page of feedback! I think I may have a [i]small[/i] problem with GAS... :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Doddy' post='1011996' date='Nov 4 2010, 01:09 PM']I've just bought a Sadowsky preamp from Etienne,and he's a pleasure to deal with.
Super quick delivery and majorly well packaged and with good communication. What more could you want.

Cheers buddy.[/quote]

Thanks Paul, hope you like it mate!

Etienne :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...