Why become a member? ×

feedback for etienne

Kev

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1327257671' post='1508467']
Etiene bought a bass from me - great guy, good comms - buy with confidence.

Chris
[/quote]

Thanks Chris, it was great to meet you back in January!

[quote name='tuss' timestamp='1334916151' post='1623337']
Very easy guy to deal with, very prompt payment and good comms, a credit to the BC community.

Rob
[/quote]

Thanks Rob, much appreciated!

Just bought the BB100s bass off Etienne, he described it exactly to a tee. It plays wonderfully and I am one happy camper.
I live in Ireland and he despatched it off on monday and I received it today. Great chap to deal with and very good comms, a top bloke
if he were to sell other gear that interests me I would have no hesitation in buying from him.

Good luck mate and thanks for the smoking yamaha, pleasure to do business.

[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1335292789' post='1628851']
Just bought the BB100s bass off Etienne, he described it exactly to a tee. It plays wonderfully and I am one happy camper.
I live in Ireland and he despatched it off on monday and I received it today. Great chap to deal with and very good comms, a top bloke
if he were to sell other gear that interests me I would have no hesitation in buying from him.

Good luck mate and thanks for the smoking yamaha, pleasure to do business.
[/quote]

Thanks very much for the glowing recommendation Brian! :blush: It was my pleasure, but I also have to give Fedex credit where it's due for getting the bass over to you so quickly- it really surprised me, ha ha!

Take care and all the best mate,

Et :)

Just played the bass tonight through my amp with the band and they were really impressed with the sound, it plays better than the precision I once owned and this bass will be going nowhere great range of sounds and boy does it growl. I had the drummer asking me to turn down the volume as he was getting his symbyles rattled :rolleyes: this baby rocks.........

[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1335387619' post='1630453']
Just played the bass tonight through my amp with the band and they were really impressed with the sound, it plays better than the precision I once owned and this bass will be going nowhere great range of sounds and boy does it growl. I had the drummer asking me to turn down the volume as he was getting his symbyles rattled :rolleyes: this baby rocks.........
[/quote]

Very pleased to hear you've bonded with it mate! Funnily enough, the only time in recent memory that I've been asked to turn down on a gig (it's usually the other way round...) was whilst I was playing the Yamaha. The output on that thing is monstrous, even in passive mode! B)

Just received Etienne's fantastic GK800RB head. These things are like gold dust and this one is in excellent condition!

Fantastic communication, regular updates, tracking info and the most thorough packaging of an amp known to man all make for a splendid transaction. :)

Highly recommended!

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1335910004' post='1638049']
Just received Etienne's fantastic GK800RB head. These things are like gold dust and this one is in excellent condition!

Fantastic communication, regular updates, tracking info and the most thorough packaging of an amp known to man all make for a splendid transaction. :)

Highly recommended!
[/quote]

Thanks very much Gary! I'm sorry to see it go, but I know it'll be appreciated with its new owner... :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='sifi2112' timestamp='1358193536' post='1934685']
He gets my vote too ! :)
[/quote]

Thanks Simon! Just got my Berg HS410 back home from the rehearsal room- the GK sounds incredible with it! :gas:

[quote name='kingforaday' timestamp='1358538216' post='1941212']
bought a gallien krueger 1001rb-ii from etienne, the amp is in stunningly good condition and sounds great! it was packaged well and sent really quick. it was a really easy pleasant transaction and i'd have no worries about buying from etienne again

good stuff!
[/quote]

Thanks Matt, very kind of you! Enjoy the amp... B)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold a Roscoe Beck 5 to Etienne and he was absolutely brilliant to deal with!

Super-fast payment, great communications throughout and a very relaxed approach to getting the deal done, which really helped as I was in hospital for a few days and he was/is on tour..

I can only reiterate all the above positive comments that have been said... and especially to say that Et's a real credit to the Basschat community!

All the best and enjoy the bass :)

Nik

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a bass from Etienne. Met up, sorry we didn't have more time to chat. Great chap to do business with and a very decent fellow. Excellent communication throughout, buy with total confidence.
Many thanks.

Edited by Bikenbass

[quote name='OBT1000_S12' timestamp='1370701817' post='2104622']
Just sold my Boss oc-2 octaver to Etienne, good communication throughout and many thanks again. Hope you enjoy playing with it!
[/quote]

Thankyou Mark! :D

[quote name='Bikenbass' timestamp='1370705872' post='2104687']
Bought a bass from Etienne. Met up, sorry we didn't have more time to chat. Great chap to do business with and a very decent fellow. Excellent communication throughout, buy with total confidence.
Many thanks.
[/quote]

And thankyou too Mark! :D