Why become a member? ×

feedback for etienne

Kev

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a DB mute off of Etienne and it arrived promptly and was in excellent condition. A smooth transaction, just as you like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended. Thanks again Etienne.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Double Bass Pickup system from Etienne
and I just thought I'd say my bit here...

He was just a great guy to deal with!
I got the pickup really quickly - he must have posted it immediately
it was all wrapped up and parceled well for safe delivery

And he has kept in touch and helpfully answered any questions since

Cheers Etienne :)
Best
Marc

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a proper man's bass cab from Etienne and it's fabulous. Etienne's a Great bloke - he's already got top feedback, you don't need to take it from me alone ;-) This cab is gonna be married to my ex-Beedster 400+ And will be aired at rehearsal on Sunday.

Another proper Basschatter and another great deal.

eBay-type feedback: five stars, great seller, would recommend.

Traffic was a nightmare going home but the creamy sounds made it all worth while.
Have a great NYE gig ;-)

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1388259659' post='2320171']
I just bought a proper man's bass cab from Etienne and it's fabulous. Etienne's a Great bloke - he's already got top feedback, you don't need to take it from me alone ;-) This cab is gonna be married to my ex-Beedster 400+ And will be aired at rehearsal on Sunday.

Another proper Basschatter and another great deal.

eBay-type feedback: five stars, great seller, would recommend.

Traffic was a nightmare going home but the creamy sounds made it all worth while.
Have a great NYE gig ;-)
[/quote]

Thanks Sean, appreciate that! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Met up with Etienne this evening and part ex-ed my berg ex112 towards his hs410. Etienne is a good friend of mine and a fine player who knows his stuff. His gear is kept in immaculate condition so there were no doubts as to what I was picking up from him.
Anyone who buys or sells to Et is dealing with a true gent and can deal in confidence.

Thanks again mate

• 7 months later...

[quote name='jc_riffs' timestamp='1389827564' post='2338507']
Met up with Etienne this evening and part ex-ed my berg ex112 towards his hs410. Etienne is a good friend of mine and a fine player who knows his stuff. His gear is kept in immaculate condition so there were no doubts as to what I was picking up from him.
Anyone who buys or sells to Et is dealing with a true gent and can deal in confidence.

Thanks again mate
[/quote]

Forgot to respond to this at the time... Nice one Jake! :)

[quote name='CH161' timestamp='1409834556' post='2543770']
Just bought a pick guard from Etienne, what a nice guy! Super quick delivery and great communication and price.
Deal with complete confidence. Many thanks...
[/quote]

Nice one Cliff, thanks for that! :)

• 4 months later...

I just bought a Lakland Skyline Decade off Etienne and it was an absolute pleasure doing business with him. It was a completely smooth and effortless transaction with perfect communications throughout. The bass arrived safe and sound thanks to Etienne's thorough packaging skills! Deal in confidence folks, absolutely no doubt I would do so again.

Cheers,
Dougie.

[quote name='lou24d53' timestamp='1422442938' post='2672625']
I just bought a Lakland Skyline Decade off Etienne and it was an absolute pleasure doing business with him. It was a completely smooth and effortless transaction with perfect communications throughout. The bass arrived safe and sound thanks to Etienne's thorough packaging skills! Deal in confidence folks, absolutely no doubt I would do so again.

Cheers,
Dougie.
[/quote]

Thanks Dougie, appreciate that! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Bought Etienne’s VT Bass DI –a really nice chap to do[/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"]business with and it arrived it mega fast time. [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"]Took me a day to get through the packing tape mind, it was that well wrapped… :lol:[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Muppet' timestamp='1425460548' post='2707473']
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Bought Etienne’s VT Bass DI –a really nice chap to do[/color][/size][size=3][color=#000000] [/color][/size][size=3][color=#000000]business with and it arrived it mega fast time. [/color][/size][size=3][color=#000000] [/color][/size][size=3][color=#000000]Took me a day to get through the packing tape mind, it was that well wrapped… :lol:[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Think of it less as 'belt and braces'... and more of a 'biohazard suit' approach to shipping... ;)

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1425914260' post='2712125']
I sold a gig bag to Etienne. It was a terrific transaction with prompt email communication and immediate payment. A pleasure to deal with :)
[/quote]

Likewise Gareth!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...