Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500 or EBS HD-350?

cachao

I've owned both the LH500 and the LH1000. Great amps and bang for buck. I now have the EBS HD350 and the GB Streamliner 900. I would go as far to say that the EBS is quite possibly the best I've owned - certainly for the type of music I play (Funk/Dance) - and works really well with both my passive fender Jazz and Fender Precision.

Good luck!

I've owned the Hartke LH500 and i honestly found it to be very un-versatile (not very versatile? i'm tired, excuse the poor grammar). I thought I liked the head but after comparing it to my old Trace GP12 SMX and the Ampeg B2RE that I use at band practise, it really fell short. I'd even go as far as saying the GK 700RBII that I had was better than the LH500 and I hated the GK head.
So yeah, go for the EBS, I've not heard a bad word on them and from the demos i've seen, it's very versatile. You can go from sub-like funk tones to hifi metal tones. It's definitely worth the extra £100