Why become a member? ×

FS: Schack 3 Band EQ Pre Amp - SOLD
£50

I'm selling a fully functioning Schack 3 Band EQ Pre Amp. This has been removed (professionally) by a luthier from my Sei Flamboyant bass. The pre amp is approx 4/5 years old and was originally installed by Martin alongside a pair of Kent Armstrong pups. Fantastic sound but wanted to have an Aguilar OBP-3TK/PP installed in the Sei.

The peer amp comes with the fully adjustable - via dip switches - board, volume, pan, bass, treble and mid pots and the jack socket. I also have a print out of the EQ settings with Bass: 100-300hz, Treble: 2.0-8k and Mid: 500-1.5k. All very easy to adjust to your own preferences.

I'm asking for [b]£50[/b] posted to mainland UK.

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='jahfish' timestamp='1406897230' post='2515717']
is this 9V? For passive or active pick ups?
[/quote]

The Sei has two batteries so I'm assuming it's an 18v system. The luthier suggests that the pre amp is compatible with either active or passive pups. There seems to be a growing trend to have an active pre amp and passive pups!
Hope that helps.

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1406901722' post='2515778']
Hi

Can you let me know the dimensions of the board please.

Daz
[/quote]

Hi

The board is 55mm x 60mm. The board was mounted on the underside of the control cavity cover (double-sided tape), which seems to be the usual way Martin installs Schack pre amps on Sei basses.

Edited by Scooby