Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX 4 String TRADED - Please Remove
£650

paddy mcbride

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I've decided to put my much loved, much played Streamer LX up for sale.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I bought it on here in 2010 and since then it has been one of my main basses and has seen quite a few gigs. It plays as well as it did the day I bought it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]There are some dints and scratches which I've photographed. 2 chips are down to the wood, which were there when I bought it. They are on the lower side of the bass when your holding it on a strap and are not visible from the front. None of the bumps/dings/scratches or chips detract from it being a great bass to play.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It has always been in either a case, or on a wall hanger when not being played.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]When I bought it, it came with gold hardware, i changed it to black. I also recently changed the nut to the Just-a-nut 3.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It was made in 2002, has an ovangkol neck with wenge fingerboard, original MEC pickups and electronics and is currencly strung with D'Addario Pro Steels.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I'm looking for £650 and have adjusted the price to account for the dings etc. Some won't be deterred by them, others will.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Ideally this is for collection but delivery may be possible at the buyers expense although I'm not sure if I have a spare case, I will check.[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by paddy mcbride

Hi Andrew, yes I think I do. It's a little tarnished from play and wear. The black hardware has only been on the bass for the last 2 years but if you would like, I can take a photo of the gold hardware.

It will be tomorrow morning before I can add the photo to this post. (Funnily enough, if you were interested in the bass I am actually going to be in Kent this weekend)

Paddy

Lunch time bump. I'm open to reasonable offers. Following a recent query from a fellow basschatter, these are the following basses I would consider as trades.

USA Fender P-Bass Deluxe 4 string (with humbucker at the bridge & rosewood fretboard) preferably black but will consider other finishes
ACG Finn 4 string
CIJ Fender Jaguar deluxe in black or candy apple red
Fender Troy Sanders Signature Jaguar
Yamaha 1024x in white or black

• 3 weeks later...