Why become a member? ×

XLR microphone cables and XLR/jack adapter cables - job lot or will sell separately
£217.75

[b]XLR cables[/b]

I recently sold my 16-track recording gear and I am left with a selection of XLR cables that I no longer need. They have had relatively light use as I didn't use the recording equipment often.

I'm selling these on a first-come first-served basis, and you are welcome to just buy one cable or several. I will charge postage at cost which should be no more than about a fiver; smaller quantities will be less. I will quote a price for delivery if you state which cables you would like. Of course, collection in person is OK too. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer is fine. Please check out my feedback thread. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/219931-morgano/"]http://basschat.co.u...219931-morgano/[/url]

[b][size=6]Inventory [/size]:[/b] (I will keep this updated)

[b][i][size=5]Standard XLR/XLR microphone cables[/size][/i][/b] ALL WITH GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS AND CORDIAL HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE

[indent=1][b]10m XLR male to XLR female[/b] - [i][b]£10[/b] [b]each[/b][/i]
[s]1 x RED[/s] ** [i]ALL SOLD[/i] **
[s]1 x GREEN[/s] ** ALL SOLD **
[s]5 x BLUE[/s] ** ALL SOLD **[/indent]
[indent=1][s]3 x BLACK with green coloured ID rings - a great way of identifying your cables at the end of the gig![/s] ** ALL SOLD **[/indent]
[indent=1]
[b]5m XLR male to XLR female[/b] - [i][b]£7.50[/b][/i]
1 x BLACK with green coloured ID rings[/indent]

[i][size=5][b]Jack/XLR adapter cables[/b][/size][/i]

[indent=1]

[b]6m XLR female to mono (unbalanced) jack[/b] WITH VENOM NOISELESS CABLE AND NEUTRIK 'LOOK-ALIKE' CONNECTORS -[i] [b]£6[/b] [b]each[/b][/i]
4 x BLACK

[b]4m XLR female to mono (unbalanced) jack[/b] WITH GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS AND VAN DAMME OFC CABLE -[i] [b]£7[/b][/i]
1 x BLACK

[b]5m XLR male to stereo (balanced) jack[/b] WITH GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS AND CORDIAL HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE - [i][b]£7.50[/b][/i]
1 x BLUE with green ID ring on XLR end[/indent]

I also have a 5m BLACK XLR/XLR (with Neutrik connectors and Beyerdynamic cable) that isn't in quite as good cosmetic condition, but is still fully functional, no kinks, coils up etc. - [b]£3.75[/b].

It's not really practical to photograph all of these but the photos below should give an idea of the quality. If you'd like a photo of a particular lead then please ask.

Edited by morgano

• 2 months later...

Hi,

These please:

4m XLR female to mono jack WITH GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS AND VAN DAMME OFC CABLE - £7
1 x BLACK

5m XLR male to stereo jack WITH GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS AND CORDIAL HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE - £7.50
1 x BLUE with green ID ring on XLR end

(Will the TRS jack work with mono out?)

I also have a 5m BLACK XLR/XLR (with Neutrik connectors and Beyerdynamic cable) that isn't in quite as good cosmetic condition, but is still fully functional, no kinks, coils up etc. - £3.75.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...