Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0. * SOLD *
£500

flippyfloop

[size=5]SOLD.[/size]

Selling my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0

In very good condition, always transported in the Genz Benz STL bag & I look after my gear.
I really like this amp but it's overkill for me. Ideally, I'd like an amp with a gain & master volume only ;)

[size=4]Switchable / blend - solid state & tube pre amp.[/size]

[size=4]Two power amps ! Run four 8 ohm cabs at once ![/size]

Recently had the master volume knob replaced as it was making noise. This was done by Fender UK as they now own Genz Benz. They also gave it a once over for luck.

From a smoke, child, pet free house.

Shuttle max foot switch & carry bag included.

£500 posted.

A quick pic here but will post more in the daylight. It doesn't look yellow in the flesh :lol:

[url="http://s934.photobucket.com/user/flippyfloop/media/genzbenzcopy_zps5df9c6b5.jpg.html"][/url]

A link to the official site

[url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2393&sid=610&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=610&cid=95[/url]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]The latest in lightweight bass amplifiers from Genz Benz, these new models utilize the same Class D amplifier technology as our Shuttle 6.0 series. The ShuttleMAX series offers the most full featured preamp designs, and highest output power available in this class of compact, lightweight amplifiers.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Preamp features include: FET and 12AX7 TUBE channels--selectable and blendable, low and high gain settings per channel, four band Active EQ networks with dual parametric mid-range networks, adjustable signal shape circuits and complete LED status indicators. The rear panel design is just as complete with our studio quality XLR D.I. interface, 3 effects loops, aux. input, headphone out, tuner out, footswitch jacks and Speakon® outputs.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]The dual preamps offer extreme versatility from deep transparent slap tone, to focused, organic mid clarity, to all-out rock grind. The 12AX7 tube channel provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive. All tone variations are accessible from the 5 button footswitch which is included.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]The ultimate in power and design, this model delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lbs. With dual Class D amp modules this ShuttleMAX produces its full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.0 is perfect for any venue and playing style. Designed with identical EQ networks for the FET and 12AX7 tube channel the tonal flexibility and power output of this bass amplifier is unsurpassed. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]The ShuttleMAX12.0 dual power amp design offers a variety of available output power choices: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]One 8 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)........................... 375 watts [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]One 4 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)........................... 600 watts [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Two 8 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven).............................. 750 watts [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]One 4 ohm load (Amp A) one 8 ohm load ([/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Amp B )[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1].........................975 watts [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Two 4 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)............................. 1200 watts[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by flippyfloop

Superb head, I run two Baer ML112s off mine and use the valve channel for a splash of grind, the SS for smooth, and blend the two to punch through a loud 7-piece mix. Fantastic bargain, have a bump!