Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Isabass

CH161

I just bought two lovely vintage basses from Isabass.

Honest descriptions, well packaged basses and an all round great seller.

Great comms too, with tracking info. Took less than a week for both to arrive in London from Nice, France.
Exactly as described.

Highly recommended.

Many Thanks...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold my F bass VF5 to Isabelle. She is great to deal with - prompt payment, easy communication.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very smooth transaction from start to finish.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Isabelle![/font][/color]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought a beautiful Fender Custom Shop PB 62 from [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Isabelle[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and I recommend dealing with her![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The whole process of transaction was very fast and smooth, but [/font][/color]I would appreciate a little bit better communication (more information about instrument and its origin) and a little bit better packaging as well.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Isabelle[/font][/color]

Edited by Memory

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought a beautiful Fender Custom Shop PB 55 [/font][/color]Masterbuilt Greg Fessler [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]from [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Isabelle[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and I recommend dealing with her![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The whole process of transaction was a little bit longer, but [/font][/color]smooth. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would appreciate a little bit better communication (more information about instrument and its origin). [/font][/color]Packing was excellent in this case.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Isabelle[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I bought a Warwick bass from Isabelle. I've sold to Isabelle before, but not bought from her.

Isabelle is French and she seems to struggle with English, so she doesn't send a lot of communication, but she seems a nice lady who's true to her word.

I sent of a lot of money by bank transfer and the bass arrived, in a good box. It was well packed and just as expected.

Many thanks Isabelle! It's been good to deal with you again.

Kind regards

Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a few problems with the bass I bought from Isabass in November. When it arrived the Truss-rod was loose and the strings were tuned to pitch. 

When setting it up I found the truss rod was always stiff and wouldn't get a setting for relief of less than 0.85mm (33 thou). This week the truss rod gave up completely. Took it to a luthier and he's sent me this picture.

39966415911_b57582f161_b.jpg&key=a0cff58

I don't believe Isabelle is dishonest. I think I've been unlucky. I think it's probable that she's not aware of good maintenance and results that can come about from not maintaining a bass.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...