Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£170

PTB

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Up for sale is an early 90s Squier Jazz Bass in good condition. This is a Korean made bass with a low action. The white finish has aged nicely. There are two very small marks on the front just behind the bridge as you'll see from the photo plus a couple more tiny marks on the back. The bass has 40-95 D'Addario XLs which have hardly been played.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The bass comes with a strap but no case or bag. Collection is therefore preferred but I will box it up well if postage is needed. I'm looking for £170 and shipping will be in addition if required.[/size][/font]

Edited by PTB

Very tempted by this. Clone of my longest owned bass. If like mine S/N starts S9 that is 1989. Great necks and Schaller licenced tuners. Mine went to Bassdoc when had the shop near Grainger Market for a custom made red tort scratchplate (the Samick factory didn't quite get the shape right) and a D-tuner as those Machine heads are rarer than Rocking Horse Poo (I bent one).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...