Why become a member? ×

£350 DELIVERED - Bat Bass - MIM Fender Precision - TOTALLY UNIQUE ONE-OFF . . .
£450

TimAl

[size=5][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]PRICE REDUCTION AS MOVING HOME & REALLY NEED THE SPACE![/color][/font][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]£350.00 complete with Rockbag & boxed up INCLUDING delivery to UK address[/color][/font][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Hello there all,[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]I've bitten the bullet & have gone for a genuine Fender Precision Bass this time - a proper working tool rather than simply a wall hanging . . .[/color][/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Built by myself - so truly unique - I've decoupaged an old genuine 80s Batman comic onto the body & then lacquered all to protect from blood, sweat & tears - it's even Glastonbury proof! There's also a bespoke engraved black stealth-like Batman scratchplate, but I've kept the headstock original to show the pedigree.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The donor was a 2005-06 Fender Precision in Pacific Blue, so please note that this is NOT a new bass so it does[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] have a few dings & dongs [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]& has been finished by hand[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] so there's the odd crease where the paper has been wrapped & stuck to the edges of the body - which is only natural! - but nothing at all that affects its visual appeal or playability; I'm sure this would really be more likely to hang on a wall than your 'go to' bass but I must say it's up to the job of gigging as it sounds just as a genuine P should. The [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]action is medium-low at around 3mm at the 12th fret, & i[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]t weighs in at just under 4kg / 8.8lb on my particularly ancient bathroom scales - but certainly doesn't feel too heavy to me.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'd also[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] positively encourage you to come see it in the flesh, so to speak, to make sure you're totally happy before parting with any lolly, as I appreciate this not a cheap bass - I'm just outside Bedford & work from home, so am pretty flexible with timings. If that's not possible for you I'm more than happy to securely bubble wrap & box up if you wish to arrange your own courier.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Payment by PayPal 'Gift', bank transfer or good ole fashioned cash in hand - plus no trades, swaps or magic beans please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All comments - both positive & negative - are most welcome.

Cheers
Tim[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by TimAl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...