Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Bartolini Roscoe/Bart Soapbars
£90

SOLD!!!!!

I have a great condition pair of custom Roscoe-spec Bartolini Pups for a 5 string (Roscoe's typically come with these, or Bart CB's). These has a little emphasis on the low mid-growl and punch. Very beefy and musical. They came out of an old Roscoe when I was trying gout pups and never went back in before I sold it. I have the same pups in my current Roscoe now!

One T (Treble) for the Bridge, and one B (Bass) for the neck position. These are not usually available to buy without a bass.

Asking £90 posted.

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/55C09279-3D6D-4C61-813E-403829DA9EE9_zpskm8jbqwg.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='Jenty' timestamp='1408352517' post='2529160']
Shame they aren't for 4string.
[/quote]

I'm sure you could use them for 4 string, as I'm sure they will be ceramic bar magnet-based. You might need to enlarge the pickup routs though.

[quote name='Jenty' timestamp='1408352517' post='2529160']
Shame they aren't for 4string.
[/quote]
[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1408354985' post='2529198']
I'm sure you could use them for 4 string, as I'm sure they will be ceramic bar magnet-based. You might need to enlarge the pickup routs though.
[/quote]

Actually, I'm not so sure. Roscoe use the same pickup enclosure for the 5 and 6's (this one), but I know that the actual internals are different for both models. If it was just a ceramic bar magnet then there would be no need for them to manufacture a 5 string model, they'd just use the 6er. Either way, I would say these are not suitable for anything other than a 5 string!