Why become a member? ×

Washburn XB400 £160 posted SOLD
£200

Thunderbird

[size=4]For Sale is my Washburn XB400 it is active and in really good condition this is the one with the Buzz Feiten tuning system the machine heads are Grovers and work really well as does everything else on the bass the active electronics on this are fantastic :) I have just put a fresh set of Rotosound 45's on it and it sounds huge and is a real monster with the 2 soapbar type pups only thing of to mention is there is a few small usage marks on the bass and I do me small you have to look for them I would give the bass 9.5 out of 10 for condition :) bargain price :) PLEASE NOT THE LINE ON THE BACK OF THE BASS IN PIC 3 IS NOT A SCRATCH £170 POSTED FINAL DROP[/size]

[size=4]Any questions please ask as I always forget something you are welcome to come and pick it up (you may even get a cuppa) The pictures really don't do this bass justice sorry pics are rubbish but I only have my mobile phone camera if you want any other pictures let me know and I will try and borrow a decent camera to get them done. :)[/size]

Edited by Thunderbird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...