Why become a member? ×

AS NEW Peavey Millenium Active Bass Sold Pending
£190

Thunderbird

For sale as new Peavey Millenium bass it is active with two soap bar type pups packs hell of a punch too I think the colour is black tiger effect, all the hardware is black and it looks the part lovely neck on it really well set up and is fitted with Daddarios which are factory stock on this bass.

The bass comes boxed with the hang tags £170 no trades or haggling please[list]
[*]34'' scale (864mm).
[*]21 frets.
[*]5-bolt maple neck with rosewood fretboard.
[*]Basswood body with quilt veneer top.
[*]Finger bridge with string-thru design.
[*]Two active VFL™ pickups.
[*]Volume, blend, bass, mid and treble controls.
[*]Satin black hardware.
[/list]

Edited by Thunderbird

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It really should be. They'll be hard put to find something close to this for so little cash.

OK I'm slightly biased but it's not like Peavey's an unknown brand and a 5 minute search turns up all the
info folks need to decide.

You're asking a damn fair price and offering delivery too so I'm stumped what the problem is.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1412147746' post='2566025']
I think this is the Millenium AC BXP isn't it? The AC version (active) commands a rather significantly higher pricepoint that the passive version :)
[/quote]

Yes, the purple version has been my main gigging bass for a number of years. Most excellent live bass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd do it now -[i] no one[/i] has any money after Xmas.

Its [b]not [/b]overpriced and they are really good quality. I only moved my five string Peavey on as it broke the three-bass rule in my house. Yours is the four string version exactly (in hardware terms) so for anyone interested I can heartily endorse how good these basses are. Nice range of sounds, 18v preamp, logical controls, quality hardware and a slim neck with great fretwork.

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1418982692' post='2635386']
I'd do it now -[i] no one[/i] has any money after Xmas.

Its [b]not [/b]overpriced and they are really good quality. I only moved my five string Peavey on as it broke the three-bass rule in my house. Yours is the four string version exactly (in hardware terms) so for anyone interested I can heartily endorse how good these basses are. Nice range of sounds, 18v preamp, logical controls, quality hardware and a slim neck with great fretwork.
[/quote] Thanks mate :)

• 2 weeks later...