David Rhodes – Guitar
Friðrik Karlsson – Guitar
John Giblin – Bass
Jon Carin – Keyboards
Kevin McAlea – Keyboards
Jacqui Dubois – Backing vocals
Sandra Marvin – Backing vocals
[/quote]

Wow that will be great!! Wasn't John Giblin the original fretless player on the late 70s stuff? I watched a couple of the programmes bbc4 ran on Kate Bush last night and whilst I remembered fretless being on the early major hits not having listened to the songs for years, I'd forgotten just how much it contributes to the sound - chorus laden as well!

[quote name='drTStingray' timestamp='1408803591' post='2533648']
Wow that will be great!! Wasn't John Giblin the original fretless player on the late 70s stuff?
[/quote]

He played on Never For Ever, The Sensual World, The Red Shoes, Aerial and 50 Words For Snow - so he should be familiar with some of the songs...

[quote name='Doddy' timestamp='1408785399' post='2533409']
Omar Hakim-Drums
Mino Cinélu – Percussion
David Rhodes – Guitar
Friðrik Karlsson – Guitar
John Giblin – Bass
Jon Carin – Keyboards
Kevin McAlea – Keyboards
Jacqui Dubois – Backing vocals
Sandra Marvin – Backing vocals
[/quote]
Wow! Some real big hitters there.....

[quote name='NancyJohnson' timestamp='1408919034' post='2534650']
In answer to an earler point, wasn't the bassist on the first album David Paton? He's the guy who used to front Pilot.
[/quote]

He use to be Chris de Burgh's bass player around the Crusader Period, really great player and a great record with the orchestration before CdB went naff.

I know that one of those guitarists isn't available for the Hammersmith shows, cos my mate Carlos is doing those gigs as dep. He's played for KB before too. Carlos is a killer guitarist. I haven't given his surname deliberately as I don't know if this is official news yet.

[quote name='Bassnut62' timestamp='1408946517' post='2534719']
I know that one of those guitarists isn't available for the Hammersmith shows, cos my mate Carlos is doing those gigs as dep. He's played for KB before too. Carlos is a killer guitarist. I haven't given his surname deliberately as I don't know if this is official news yet.
[/quote]

The band line up look seriously good doesnt it but alas i fear she will most likely not be playing small to medium size intimate venues at reasonable ticket prices so i will have to settle for the youtube version after the event :rolleyes:

edit - i think if i could afford a ticket i would probably go as much to see omar hakim and john giblin as Ms Bush herself :D

Edited by steve-bbb

[quote name='Bassnut62' timestamp='1408946517' post='2534719']
[/quote]

My mate says he's only doing a few nights that one of the guitarists can't make.