Why become a member? ×

tc 450rh

jassbass

I`ve just bought a used one and can see how this would happen without being careful, but that`s the answer, take care with it shouldn`t be a problem. Great amps by the way, really pleased with mine, tho seeing as it was bought as a backup am rather hoping to not need to use it.

My RH750 did this too - there was a batch of knobs made from a poor plastic mix and the internal vanes disintegrated. Three of mine did this in the carry case! As has been said, the local repair agents are great and will send out a new set on advice of serial number. They just push on......

Edited by JimH

Borrwed my Dad's RH450, same thing happens. Amazed that TC cut corners on something like that, excellent product otherwise.

I would suggest buying some decent aftermarket ones and just replace the lot. I use domed telecaster style knobs on all my guitar builds - can get them with a black finish and they're held in place by a screw, put a washer under each and you'd be sorted.