Why become a member? ×

Korean made Schecter Diamond Jazz => SOLD!
£350

Bassdude BE

Had this up here before, but had it withdrawn because she just sounds an plays so good that i couldn't bring myself to letting her go,
but as it turns out i will be travelling through Europe for the next few months and i now have my eye on a short scale bass as that will be easier to take with me on the road, so this baby has to go to fund my new purchase.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is one of the Korean made ones, superb sounding and playing instrument with quality components and craftsmanship.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is strung with a set of d'addario 45-100 and just had a set-up, plays and sounds fab.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There's a small blemish on the bottom next to the jack plug (see picture) , except for that the bass is in very good condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass comes double boxed ,no case, but will ad a well used Ritter gigbag to the deal as well.[/font][/color][list]
[*]Construction - Bolt-on
[/list][list]
[*]Body Material - Alder
[/list][list]
[*]Top Contour - Flat Top
[/list][list]
[*]Neck Material - Maple
[/list][list]
[*]Fretboard Material - Maple
[/list][list]
[*]Inlays - Dots
[/list][list]
[*]Scale - 34” (863mm)
[/list][list]
[*]Frets - 21 Medium
[/list][list]
[*]Fretboard Radius - 16” (406mm)
[/list][list]
[*]Neck Shape - Thin ‘C’
[/list][list]
[*]Thickness - @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
[/list][list]
[*]Nut Width - 1.496” (38mm)
[/list][list]
[*]Nut - Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
[/list][list]
[*]Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
[/list][list]
[*]Bridge Pickup - [color=red][size=4]Schecter[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]Diamond[/size][/color] Monster Tone II
[/list][list]
[*]Neck Pickup - [color=red][size=4]Schecter[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]Diamond[/size][/color] Monster Tone II
[/list][list]
[*]Controls - 2Vol/Tone(Push-Pull) Pickup Switching
[/list][list]
[*]Hardware Color - Chrome
[/list][list]
[*]Bridge - [color=red][size=4]Diamond[/size][/color] Vintage Bass
[/list][list]
[*]Tuners - Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
[/list][list]
[*]Knobs - Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
[/list]
[b]Using this link you can find some demo's of the bass:[/b]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grover Vintage Tuners[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Precision and durability with classic styling. The die cast housing is a sturdy foundation for maintaining center lines of the worm and gear. A fixed bearing surface in the housing creates a smooth turning surface for easy tuning. The safety string post and 'elephant ear' button provide utility and a vintage look.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Schecter [color=red][size=4]Diamond[/size][/color] Monster Tone II Pickups[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]This 2 in 1 Jazz pickup is over wound with Monster size pole pieces for an aggressive sound, and is tapped for a Vintage tone when Push-Pull Tone knob is pulled up.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Maple Neck[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Maple has a uniform grain, it's strong and stable, and it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. Its tone is highly reflective, and focuses more energy onto the body wood. Maple transfers a bright tone to the body which complements its warm tones.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Schecter Vintage Bridge[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]This massive forged steel bridge yields rock solid sustain, tonal clarity and precise intonation.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Vol/Vol/Tone[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Simple and classic, master neck volume, master bridge volume and a single tone.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color="#ff0000"][b]NOW SOLD![/b][/color]

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have one of these. Great instrument!! used it a lot on high profile gigs too and always had great feedback about her. Awesome tone and playability. the only thing that puts me off a little is the varnish finish on the neck and fingerboard (just a tad too shiny for me) but that's subjective and only aesthetic. thumbs up for the diamond JJ!!

T.