Why become a member? ×

Carlsbro TR100 footswitch missing...

Muziekschuur

I now have a Carlsbro TR100. I serviced it and now it resides in my home as a practice amp for both bass and guitar. It does have a TRS connection on the back for switching the tremolo and reverb. I'd like (since this is an 1972 amplifier) get the original footswitch. Does anyone here have such an Carlsbro amp? And/or knows what footswitch should be paired? I mailed Carlsbro. But they said they only do the new stuff...

Should be pretty easy to make one. Plug in a TRS cable if you have one, then experiment bridging the connections at the other end of the plug. In all likelihood connecting the tip to the bottom part will enable one effect, and connecting the middle section to the bottom will enable the other effect. Then you just need a box and a couple of footswitches!

Otherwise, any footswitch with a TRS plug and a couple of latching switches should do the trick:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guitar-Amp-Amplifier-Channel-TRS-Footswitch-for-Roland-Boss-FS-5L-2-Channels-/141168092281?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Other&hash=item20de462479