Why become a member? ×

Squier P Bass £140 SOLD
£155

Thunderbird

[size=5]For sale Squier P Bass this bass was made in 1997 and it is in really fantastic condition with no chunks of wood or cracks or missing bits there are a few chips that have been touch in with black marker but you have to look for them the bass has a Fender decal on it which to be honest could use a spray of nitro over it as its not the worlds best job but it is OK :) The neck plate on this says made in China but I am thinking it is Korean and maybe it is not sporting the original neck plate? Im sure one of you Squier buffs will know anyway it is in great condition everything works as it should and it has just had a new set of knobs and strings a very good example sounds very nice £155 and I can ship via tracked courier and call it a tenner for postage and I will even include an old gig bag NO TRADES PLEASE CASH ONLY Any questions ask away :)[/size]

Edited by Thunderbird

Would like to add that I would be willing to take a part exchange on this for a digital camera something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-ST150F-Camera-Built-In-Connectivity-Cobalt-Black-Dark-Blue/dp/B00B3TM4T2/ref=sr_1_3?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1409481977&sr=1-3