Why become a member? ×

I have, officially, the best girlfriend ever!

ubit

Thanks man, yeah, I had never thought of a Les Paul bass before, but this thing is lovely to play. The neck is great and I love the sounds. I've always been a Fender guy, but this is a welcome change!

Thanks guys, yeah she is the best. I wish I'd met her years ago instead of all the ones who were out for themselves or would laugh at my guitar passion. Thing is, she has been brought up with guitars as her two brothers are both really good guitarists, so she knows what it means to be a musician.

I'm gonna definitely stick with this one, but what the hell can I buy her now to match this ;(

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1409492980' post='2540134']
I'm gonna definitely stick with this one, but what the hell can I buy her now to match this ;(
[/quote]

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1409484156' post='2540041']
[url="http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/Default.aspx?mcat=148203"]http://www.tiffany.c...spx?mcat=148203[/url]
[/quote]

;)

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1409492980' post='2540134']
[/quote]

Better start thinking about that mate! You can't just give her a fiver in a card now!