Why become a member? ×

Bass-inator

lurksalot

[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]There's [/size][/font][/color]104 [color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]days of summer vacation, then school comes along just to end it[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]So the annual problem for our generation, Is finding a good way to spend it.[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Like maybe...
Building a rocket , Or fighting a mummy
Or climbing up the Eiffel Tower …...........[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Or even building a[b] Bass-inator[/b] ,[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Arent you a little young to be building a Bass-inator ?[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Yes, yes I am .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Well that was unexpected, well, when I say unexpected I mean.........Curse you Perry the platypus , the end of another fine evil plan ….[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]M-U-M..... Phineas and Ferb are building a Bass-inator.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#000000"][font="Arial"][size=3]Ah well , just a bitsa fun , just waiting for the knobs and a bit of plastic to tidy up the around the pickups , but it works OK , I may redo the headstock as I have overdone the lacquer, and If I do another I might get a proper sprayer to do the finish for me , it is still not perfect , but it turned out reasonably well . [/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=170536:IMG_1527.JPG] [attachment=170537:IMG_1528.JPG] [attachment=170538:IMG_1529.JPG]

Ah yes , but for those in the know , I have reproduced the lyrics of the title sequence , and being a US show it just uses different terminology :rolleyes: ( and holiday doesn't rhyme with generation ) :) .
You can still see a bit of the original colour where the truss adjustment is, I will paint that out in due course ,but it plays really well Alan, I will try it at rehearsal tonight to see if it fits with the band image :lol:

Edited by lurksalot