Why become a member? ×

Macca please please me notes anyone, argh!

stingrayPete1977

Good old Macca does it again, these sort of tunes get me in a right mess. As I said in another thread I have an audition on thursday, I wanted to nail a reggae one from the list as they requested so I sorted Bob Marley 3 little birds thanks to Allie's notes, the rest of the set I already know 8 of the songs and its a 1 hour session including saying our hellos and setting up gear, plenty then right? Nope, I get a text giving me the list of tracks they now want to do, why send me the whole list over! Of course the list contains one song I know and one I can blag and five I did not have much idea about ,pretenders, blondie etc all learnt fairly quickly, one way or another riff thing not right yet but close enough for now, I get to the Beatles Please Please Me thinking well that will be easy.......Notes anyone! :D

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1409602631' post='2541472']
Printed in off, Douglas you are a legend! I promise no more drummer jokes....well...less drummer jokes maybe :D
[/quote]

Yeah, sure. Like, I believe you, innit..? <_<[size=4] [/size]

[size=4] [/size][size=4] :lol:[/size]

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1409662217' post='2541939']
Wouldn't mind knowing the name of the book it came from Douglas :-)
[/quote]

I've a ton (maybe more..?) Guitar Pro scores; it came from there. They're a mixed bunch, but most are very accurate. All styles, some tuition stuff and a few rubbish.
I've other sources, but that's the easiest for me to push out as pdf. ;)[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1409662657' post='2541947']
So happens I've been doing a few Beatles songs lately. I'm using the books relating to the red and blue albums from amazon. Loving macca and finding some tricky stuff in there. I'm working on Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds at the moment
[/quote]

You might like to check out my Song Pack list, Mr Fretbuzz. (link in sig) There are some Beatles/Wings enties in there. Each pack has a .mp3 song file and a bass score-sheet with notes and Tabs.

You will need something like winzip or 7zip to open the pack tho, once you download it. ;) :)

Al

[quote name='Allie' timestamp='1409770683' post='2543203']
You might like to check out my Song Pack list, Mr Fretbuzz. (link in sig) There are some Beatles/Wings enties in there. Each pack has a .mp3 song file and a bass score-sheet with notes and Tabs.

You will need something like winzip or 7zip to open the pack tho, once you download it. ;) :)

Al
[/quote]

Wow thanks Al for your gold mine :) It worked a treat on my iMac.... downloaded Band on the Run ... got the pdf tab/notation and the mp3 you did. Sounds great as the bass is really distinct B) I'll definitely work through as many as I can B) Best Paul