Why become a member? ×

Status S2 Classic :::Another price drop:::SOLD
£1300

chrisanthony1211

Price drop £1250
New price £1200

Due to a couple of new basses coming into my collection something has to go, and it is with great sadness that my love affair with graphite ends. This is a great bass, smooth fast graphite neck, truss rod operates smoothly and it is in overall tip top condition with only a few minor marks that barely show up on the photos. When I purchased this earlier this year it had gold hardware, however I have swapped this with black hardware purchased direct from status so bridges, tuners, and knobs are only a few months old! The specs for this are walnut top, has bass, mid, treble, pick up balance, mid cut/boost, volume and operates with 2x 9 volt batteries. Feel free to come and have a go, currently strung with la bella deep talking flats. Will post to UK for £50
Photos below
Thanks

Edited by chrisanthony1211

Just had a look back through my emails and I purchased the new black tuners, bridges and knobs from Status in February this year, so they are pretty much brand new!
The S2 Classic is currently listed on the status website for £2195, and this is in mint condition but £900 cheaper!

Edited by chrisanthony1211