Why become a member? ×

**Withdrawn**
£1000

chuck_stones

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1409826162' post='2543630']
Well have a bump for a cracking band! Loved the videos, very professional as is the band. Really enjoyed the 3 songs as well, especially Wilderness Blues! :i-m_so_happy:
[/quote]

Haha, thanks man! Really appreciate the props :) I can certainly recommend the videographer for the videos; great guy and fun to work with. We're looking to spread our wings from London and South East, so if you know of any good venues/nights we could get involved with up your way, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jsixties' timestamp='1410867683' post='2553997']
I can't afford the bass just now but enjoying "Wilderness Blues" all the morning. I can't stop playing this song on and on. What a great song and bass tone.
Good luck with the sale mate
[/quote]
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying the tune. Seems that Wilderness Blues is getting a lot of BC love :D

Edit: Also, for anyone interested, the tone is straight from the bass, no effects, flat EQ, just a small bit of compression from the desk.

Edited by chuck_stones

[quote name='Ariston' timestamp='1411222340' post='2557657']
can you ship to France?
[/quote]

Salut! Sorry, I should have said in my original posting, I'm happy to courier to anywhere at buyers expense. From previous shipments with Interparcel, a hardcase and bass would be around £30 (possibly more with extended insurance), though it's been a while so not sure on that price - if you'd like an accurate quote, please feel free to PM me with address and contact number and I'll find out for you.

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1411332758' post='2558563']
What a gorgeous Jazz. I would be scared of dinging it!
[/quote]

Speaking of being scared of dinging it.....I've just seen your incredible Waghorn....though I'm more of a traditional bass shape kind of guy, that thing is a piece of sheer and utter beauty. Kind of wish I had £2K to take it off your hands!