Why become a member? ×

Bassist wanted for metal band (Midlands)

Joshua Higginson

[font="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][color="#141823"]Hi there![/color][/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][color="#141823"] Due to my current educational position (slap bang in the middle of A levels and planning to move abroad for uni!) I am unfortunately unable to continue my position as bassist in my band and am looking for any keen bass players who would be interested in joining a metal band. [b]The Final Chapter [/b]have played all around the UK, and have a fairly big following around the West Midlands area- Birmingham, Northampton, Wolverhampton, Coventry. We've played with Dead Harts, Sylosis, Yashin and InMe.[/color][/font]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]The guys are looking for someone older than me, between 18-26 with drive, and dedication to music, with your[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,] own equipment and ability to get to central Birmingham for rehearsal, and shows on a regular basis (3-6 a month.) We do get paid for shows, however [b]TFC[/b] has been my baby for two years and I have always considered it a hobby. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]It would be an added bonus if you already have plenty of gigging/recording experience and your own transport. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Ability to do backing vocals/screams would be another bonus.[/font][/color]

We have just released two new songs on YouTube and ITunes, and have 3 more songs recorded and scheduled for release every month up until the New Year, when I officially leave. Here are the links;

Ditch; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iML15yy4Kxs&list=UUBiShaYouPN7-xe4aFktcxA
Sins; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYP_E7rCR0c&list=UUBiShaYouPN7-xe4aFktcxA

The rest of the band are very professional, with the vocalist and guitarist both studying music at university, and the drummer having performed with the band Speed Theory for many years before their break.

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]If you are interested, please private message me on Basschat, or send us a Facebook message on [/font][/color]https://www.facebook.com/thefinalchapterofficial with an example recording of your playing/performance skills!

Thanks,
Josh