Why become a member? ×

A selection of Jazz and Improvisation books.
£90

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A selection of books, I have way too many, and anticipate that I'll be getting more once my Semester kicks off at uni later this month.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All are in like new condition, and include CD's where appropriate.[/font][/color][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pricers are listed separately and include postage, but we can come to an arrangement if you want more than one.[/font][/color]

60 Melodic etudes for acoustic or electric bass - John Patitucci - £10

Concepts for bass soloing - Chuck Sher and Marc Johnson - £15

The improvisors bass method - Chuck Sher - £15

A chromatic approach to jazz harmony and melody - David Liebman - £20

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How to improvise - Hal Crook - £25[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Tony Grey Bass academy - £15[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Marcus Miller - £10[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All in excellent condition, and include CD's where applicable.[/font][/color]

[attachment=171180:P1010056.JPG]

Edited by ambient

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='natjag' timestamp='1413307811' post='2576999']
Do you think the ray brown and Jazz book would be suitable for elec bass as well? If so how much for both. Or where are you based, I'm North London.
[/quote]

I think so, both are more for jazz theory, scales and exercises, neither have anything especially dedicated to upright bass.

The jazz bass book is great, it looks at specific players and has examples of their playing.

I'm in Kilburn.

£20 for both ?

:)

• 3 weeks later...