Why become a member? ×

Pimp My Bronco

decorators radio

[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]
[indent]Hi all.

For a bit of experience and something to do, I'm going to pimp up an old Squier Bronco I managed to pickup on Ebay for under £50.

I used to have a Mustang a few years back and regret selling it on now, but hay-ho.

I know there are/have been a few Bronco posts on here but not in recent history and I have a question that hopefully you good people will be able to assist with:

I'm looking at the Seymour Duncan SCPB-1 pup to slot in which I think will require relatively little body and woodwork. This selection however does pose me with an issue - the pole width of the pup will be slightly greater than the existing string setup. I'm looking to swapout the bridge anyway, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas/opinions on the best/most suitable bridge to accompany the SD SCPB-1?

I'm a little bit of a novice as far as mods go, so please correct me if i'm on the wrong track.

Thanks in advance,
Stuart.[/indent][/size][/font][/color][color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]

[/size][/font][/color]