Why become a member? ×

For Sale: EMG EXB eq pot, Wilkinson bridge
£264

Okay, so heres a few things that ive gathered that i no longer require, and i would prefer coins to their presence. I am open to trades for other parts, but cash is the preferred. Feel free to make offers too, i probably wont be insulted haha. Free postage on all this too. All stuff shows signs of wear as per usual, [size=4]and are for 4 string basses, and come without screws[/size][size=4] unless specified otherwise. So here we go.....[/size]

EMG EXB - £35 - Basically a single active tone pot. As you turn it, you are effectively turning up the bass and treble, and reducing the mids. Basically what you do to get a badass slap tone. Says so on their website. This is an older version, from the 90's i believe, and as such doesnt look like their current models, and is minus the kwik connect. Pics

Wilkinson massively adjustable bridge - £30 - This bridge has all the adjustment a bassist like you can require. It can for forwards, backwards, left, right, up, AND down. But seriously, it can adjust to any string spacing you need. Hell, you can choose 2 different place on the same saddle to mount your string from, and its also a quick release one, meaning no faffing round with the curled strings ends getting forced through a hole. Pics:

Edited by tommorichards

[quote name='tommorichards' timestamp='1410124398' post='2546450']
GFS Stingray Pickup - £12 - measures [i][b]8.72k in series[/b][/i], but has 4 core plus shield wiring, so [i][b]series is totally possible[/b][/i]. Ceramic pickup. Usual stingray size. Pics:
[/quote]

Just to be clear - is it 4.36K per coil, so 2.18K in parallel?

[quote name='tommorichards' timestamp='1411479344' post='2559879']
That is correct sir. Thanks for playing spot the error. So it would be about that in parallel.
[/quote]

Thanks, but you probably want to sell the lot together. I'm tempted but postage to Czech Republic would probably take it up to the cost of a new SD :(

Edited by dincz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...