Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD - Ritter Cora 4 string
£2900

TheGreek

Apologies for going slightly off track, but its a bump i guess. I wouldnt say the Cora is plain, i could stare at that wood for ages, mine is painted so no wood on show.
Id like the action reduced on mine which ive tried using the 3d bridge but is a real fiddle, i think a truss tweak is needed (im no techie)for a bass of this calibre.' Would Barrie @ Bass gear be the best man for knowledgably adjusting mine ya think?

Cheers

Col

Edited by CPBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are you guys out of your minds? I mean the whole of the UK !!!! this thing is not plain ... but yes you have to see it in the flesh to understand that. I just got my Ritter last week so if the bassfund is full again I will fly in and pick it up ...

[quote name='CPBass' timestamp='1455411813' post='2978974']
Apologies for going slightly off track, but its a bump i guess. I wouldnt say the Cora is plain, i could stare at that wood for ages, mine is painted so no wood on show.
Id like the action reduced on mine which ive tried using the 3d bridge but is a real fiddle, i think a truss tweak is needed (im no techie)for a bass of this calibre.' Would Barrie @ Bass gear be the best man for knowledgably adjusting mine ya think?

Cheers

Col
[/quote]

Only just spotted this - I'm now up to four Ritters. Some take more tweaking than others :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey T-Bird you are clearly a man of great taste but you missed Linda Lusardi....

There was some interest (in the bass) but unfortunately amounted to nothing so the Ritter is still here - probably the best Xmas pressie you'll ever get.

Trades/ Part ex's considered.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...