Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD - Ritter Cora 4 string
£2900

TheGreek

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The link is to the spec of this actual bass - the jack plugging into the back of the bass makes no difference to the balance or playability of the bass. You can see that Scooby's red one also has the jack in the back.

You're welcome to come and give it a try...

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='Wimbish' timestamp='1445152117' post='2889058']
Just one more question: the plugin seems to be on the backside. Does this effect the handling somehow? Just wondering.
[/quote]

The rear facing jack socket is standard on the Cora but you will see some with front jack sockets as an option.

Really doesn't affect handling at all. Can even use a right angled jack.

Some really chunky plugs don't always fit that well but this is pretty rare.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='The-Ox' timestamp='1451861920' post='2944200']
You tried all the Facebook groups for selling gear Mick? Admittedly the average price of basses advertised on various Facebook pages are lower than on basschat, but you never know!
[/quote]

I'm not on FB..

[quote name='Ariston' timestamp='1451944057' post='2944955']
still here this beauty?
[/quote]

They say that good things come to those who wait....

A stunning bass and it's a crime one has to keep reducing the price. These really are worth every penny.
Mine is extremely flexible so I'm never stumped to get a sound but it's killed my GAS activities which I miss terrible.
I sold everything I had to buy this one bass and now I can no longer swap & change, haggle & chat anymore.
I miss GAS.

Have a great big bump from me.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to see you have not moved this on yet, I'm still having the same trouble with my Alembic Mark King. It would seem that if its not below £500 and shaped like a fender people just are not that interested. There is a reason these basses cost more, just look at them. That said these days it would seem if its fender shaped and looks like it has been thrown down the stairs people will pay more than £500.
Rant over