Why become a member? ×

Gibson The Switchblade Premium Guitar Strap
£50

[b] Gibson The Switchblade Premium Guitar Strap[/b]

I received this as a gift earlier in the year and it is ideal for heavy guitars or those that suffer from back ache. I haven’t really put it to good use as I have another similar Gibson Montana strap too so its time to move it on.If you play heavy Les Pauls or similar this strap will be perfect for you and has an array for extras designed for comfort and ease of use. Its high quality with thick padding and made from leather.
Retails for around £70-80 new so pick up a bargain and save your back!

[b]This is what they say about it: [/b]
Quite possibly the most comfortable strap you will ever own, the Switchblade is full of modern innovation. Gibson Gear has pushed the envelope on design to produce a strap with a high-tech nylon buckle (with quick-release connect) and a brilliant elastic design for added comfort. Of course, the Switchblade also features half-inch thick memory foam padding covered by soft and thick, top-quality, full-grain top leather. The black strap includes a wide, thick and soft leather pad and soft garment leather backing and is detail stitched. You’ve never seen anything like it. Length adjustable between 47.5"-60".

Will post for £5 but prefer collection (Bromley, North Kent)

• 2 weeks later...