Why become a member? ×

My Fender 2006 S1 Jazz - 60th Anniverary with Fender case.

hughie

Hi there,

I want to sell my S1 2006 Fender Jazz but I have no idea what the current value of these are. Can someone give me a ballpark maybe before I put it on the For Sale list on here?

I'm the second owner and have had it for 2 years. It's totally original. I got it to play at home and I've never even had it out of the house and have hardly used it - hence the sale.

Mine was made at the Fender Corona plant, has the G&G case, Fender case candy, Fender polishing cloth Fender tools even a Fender plectrum all in their plastic bags. It's serial number is z5 222164.

Bass condition is perfect bar a couple of small and one very small marks bottom back so maybe from a music stand. I have seen others with this so maybe it's a related to this batch or similar. I could have had it fixed but leaving it means it's original.

The correct G&G case will be included to keep it all together. The case came some external usage marks but is absolutely perfect inside with 2 keys in their plastic bag and what appears to be the original silica gel pack. It also has Fender case candy, Fender polishing cloth Fender tools even a Fender plectrum all in their plastic bags.

Thx in advance if someone can give me sime guidance.

[attachment=171798:DSCF2673.JPG][attachment=171799:DSCF2674.JPG][attachment=171800:DSCF2675.JPG][attachment=171801:DSCF26776.JPG][attachment=171802:DSCF2672.JPG]

Thx Hughie

Edited by hughie