Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Takamine TB10
£1500

Leachr

Sale or trade

Takamine TB10 electro/ acoustic fretless bass

Superb instrument which sounds halfway between fretless bass and upright bass, great for bass players wanting to get a more upright bass sound without having to invest in an upright

can't recommend these basses highly enough, they look great and sound fantastic - but as I am now playing upright bass, no longer required by me

also comes with takamine faux-crocodile skin case in brown with gold fasteners - very understated!

Takamine website detail:

[i]'The TB10 bass is handcrafted in our pro series facility that has been building precision quality instruments over five decades.

A unique hybrid crossover bass guitar, it retains the 34” scale but the fretboard has the radius of an upright bass, which allows for bowing. It can be played as a regular bass guitar or as an upright with the tail pin extension peg. This fretless instrument produces a tone heavy and fundamental with the rich harmonics you would expect from an upright bass.

Includes Takamine’s Palathetic™ pickup, known in the industry as one of the most accurate and natural sounding acoustic/electric pickups. The electronic performance package is beyond state of the art with the Cool Tube® Preamp - the first and only tube preamp in an acoustic guitar.[/i]'

[b]Bass Located in East Yorkshire, collection preferred[/b]

Edited by Leachr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...