Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£695

P-T-P

Have one of this and it's one of my most used basses. Can't go wrong with it. The ability to take out the battery and give it to your muppety band leader whose battery keeps running out on his acoustic guitar and just pull out the volume knob and switch straight to passive mode has saved the day 3 times, and if it happens during a gig it's pretty useful too (i know this isn't a unique feature but it makes you feel really secure and yes i do have a passive only bass too :) ) Tones are amazing and really easy to dial in. GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...

Last bump. Will withdraw from sale if no takers.

<rant>
I'm happy to receive offers, but please only make an offer if you're planning to follow through on it. I've had 4 people make offers for this bass who, when the offer was accepted, have disappeared off the face of the earth, not even a "Can't do the deal now," type message, just flat out silence. Especially annoying if using the PM system on here, whereby you know they've read your message asking them to just advise if a deal is on or off and still they've not been courteous enough to reply.
</rant>