Why become a member? ×

Warwick Buzzard BO5 (2003) Exc. Condition price reduction! *SOLD*
£1400

alembic1989

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1413655069' post='2580645']
If this had the beak I would have had it in an instant! Even so I'm still tempted, what does she weigh?
[/quote]

She's away being set up at the moment...I'll tell you on Thursday when I get her back.
Cheers

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1414254889' post='2587591']
So tempted..
[/quote]

Cmon Kev....You know it makes sense.....these don't come up often....try googling you'll find very little info on them..let alone one for sale!
He who hesitates........is lost.☺️

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1414701970' post='2592523']
That's a gorgeous piece of kit.
I'd offer my ACG but I'd be afraid you'd say yes and I might miss it. I've always loved these buzzards, specially the fivers.
Pardon my lack of Warwick knowledge, but isn't it German built ?
[/quote]

Thanks Bassman. Yes you're right it is German built. I of course understand..there's a part of that really doesn't want to part with this Buzzard...I've grown to love it tbh..but like so many others before me I need to sell to raise some cash...and at the same time get (yet another bass...groan)....and you're right I might just say yes .
Bassists huh....what are we like

[quote name='alembic1989' timestamp='1414708379' post='2592637']

Thanks Bassman. Yes you're right it is German built. I of course understand..there's a part of that really doesn't want to part with this Buzzard...I've grown to love it tbh..but like so many others before me I need to sell to raise some cash...and at the same time get (yet another bass...groan)....and you're right I might just say yes .
Bassists huh....what are we like
[/quote]

So true man, never happy with what we have. Grass might be greener etc etc..

Still love this.