Feedback For Basstardz

Basstardz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1430233618' post='2759284']
Recent trade (instrument) deal with Nicolas, Excellent throughout, and without issues (France/UK). Great communication, prompt replies and actions. Can recommend highly to BC members.
[/quote]

+1

I have just had the pleasure of dealing with Nico, having bought a fabulous Roscoe Beck 5 string from him..

Excellent communication throughout and when buying from someone in another country, that is a quality not to get underestimated !

Nor is the fact the the bass is as described and sounds brilliant - as he said it would.

And, it arrived really well packaged up for the journey from Paris to West Sussex; again, a really important factor when buying a bass that has to be shipped.

Summing up, I'm happy to highly recommend Nico to one and all here on Basschat!

Thanks Nico :)

Nik

• 1 month later...

Bought my Fender JB from Nico. Great communication, fast shipping, perfect package and no problem during all the deal! He answers even if he's in holidays, better than a lot of professionals. The bass was exactly as described. Highly recommended! Thank's guy :thank_you:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a Mesa Walkabout Scout Combo from Nicolas.
A perfect transaction: bomb proof packing, great communication, item as described and very fast shipping!!!!!!

This is my second deal with him. Both were great!

Edited by gillento

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Nico bought my T-40. It was a pleasure doing business with him - prompt, courteous, all those things that take the strain out. I'd be very happy to deal with him again. Thanks Nico :)

Edited by alyctes

• 10 months later...

I bought a bass from Nico and it was a very smooth transaction from start to finish. This guy's attention to detail and confidence inspiring comms are fantastic. He even watched the tracking info updates after the bass had been shipped and at one point there was a minor hiccup and he alerted me to it straight away. It turned out to be completely inconsequential and I ended up with the bass a day earlier than we thought anyway. A highly recommended vendor and the fact that he's in France should not put you off dealing with him. 100% confidence. Thank you.

PS: the bass is an instant favourite and probably the prettiest I've had.

• 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a bass from Nico. Very swift transaction, e[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]verything went fine and the bass was packed really well. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would definitely deal with him again.[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

I just bought a Bass at him,
he is a great seller!
I'm based in Germany, shipping was no problem, the Bass arrived in a great condition and it was packed up really well.
He is a really confidence person, he sent me videos with the Bass, explained me everything and just made my parents to say ''yes, you can buy the bass by him''.
I just got it a few days ago and I am reeeeally happy. It was exactly how he described it, just better. ;D
I would buy my next bass [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]definitely at him again.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...